Out of stock
GTX 760 USED VGA
Graphics Card for Gaming Performance
The GeForce GTX 760 from Nvidia is a graphics card aimed at the gaming market. It is designed to give the serious gamer a performance edge.
What Features can I Expect from this Card?
The GTX 760 includes features to increase your computers performance and to make your gaming more enjoyable and realistic. Some of these features are:
- Nvidia Kepler GPU Architecture. This architecture provides maximum performance in DirectX 11 games with optimal power usage, giving you high image quality.
- Nvidia GPU Boost 2.0. This technology lets you push your PCs performance to the limits with precise controls. It works in conjunction with other controls like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and over-voltage to make sure that your system works at its optimal performance.
- Nvidia SLI Technology. With this feature you can link up to three monitors. This multi-GPU technology makes the cards performance even more impressive.
- Nvidia 3D Vision. This facility lets you enjoy crystal clear amazing 3D visuals on your PC.
- Nvidia 3D Vision Surround. This feature allows you to play your favorite games across three monitors. It is especially impressive with racing games and simulators. You can also add a fourth monitor to keep updated with you chats, emails and the Internet.
What are the Technical Specifications?
The following lists some of the performance specifications of the GeForce GTX 760:
- GTX 760 GPU Engine Specifications: The GPU has 1152 CUDA cores. Its base clock speed is 980 MHz and its Boost clock speed is 1033 MHz.
- Memory. This graphics card has a 2 MB GDDR5 memory with a 256-bit interface. The memory speed is 6.0 Gbps and the memory bandwidth 192.2 Gbps.
- Connectivity. The GeForce GTX 760 has one DVI-I port, one dual link DVI-D port, one HDMI port and one DisplayPort.
- Resolution. The card has a maximum digital resolution of 4096 x 2160 and a maximum VGA resolution of 2048 x 1536.
What System do I need to Install this Card?
The following list the system requirements for installing the GTX 760:
- Your PC must have a PCI Express or PCI Express 3.0-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot available.
- The PC must have a power supply of at least 500 W with two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.
- At least 2 GB of system memory and 300 MB of free space on your hard drive is required for the installation software.