Out of stock
USB TO SERIAL CABLE
11 People watching this product now!
- USB to RS232 adapter cable connects from the USB-A port of a computer to a device with a female DB9 port; Bus-powered Serial to USB adapter connects to devices for configuration or programming
- Male to male serial to USB cable provides a convenient solution for communicating with equipment that require a DB9 connector; Use a DB9 mini gender changer (sold separately) if the connector of the RS232 to USB adapter will not mate with the equipment port
- Simple installation of the USB Serial adapter using the drivers available for download from Cable Matters; Connect a null modem adapter (sold separately) to directly connect two computers with serial cables
- Windows & Mac compatible USB to Serial cable for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and MacOS 10.6 and above; The 9 pin to USB adapter may require additional proprietary software some equipment models
- RS-232 compatible db9 to USB adapter is required for many types of equipment including a CNC Machine, GPS, telescope, Set-top box, Cisco network switch, sewing Machine and more